Step Two: Clergy Register for CLergy Gathering and Synod
June 15-June 30
I. Clergy Gathering: The local church, regardless of size, will register all clergy (NOTE: all Deacons, Priests and Postulants are required to attend the Clergy Gathering 2020) via an Eventbrite link established by the Diocesan staff (Link coming April 1)
- The Diocesan budget covers the registration, food and event cost for the Clergy Gathering.
- The local church covers transportation and lodging for the Clergy Gathering.
- The Diocesan Staff will provide a password to each church
II. Synod 2020 Registration
The local church, regardless of size, will register all their clergy and lay delegates for the Synod 2020 via a Diocesan provided Eventbrite link.
- Since the church has already funded the registration fee for each delegate (see Step 1), there are no additional costs associated with this registration.
- The goal of this stage is to focus on names and contact information for Synod delegates and not on others who in the coming months will also be invited to attend.
- The Diocesan Staff will provide a password to each church.