At home worship ideas:
For Grief and Loss: If you want to understand the grief process associated with the pandemic, the AAC has recorded a helpful webinar called Clarity in Crisis. CLICK HERE to watch the webinar.
For Fear and Anxiety: If you are confronting fear in yourself or among your members, CLICK HERE for a helpful podcast by Dr. Bill Gaultiere who runs the Soul Shepherding Institute.
For Feeling Helpless: If you are dealing with those that are feeling traumatized and helpless, CLICK HERE for a video from Dr. Bessel Van Der Kolk, author of The Body Keeps Score, and a trauma specialist.
Click on the title to go to the page:
- What to do if you are sick (CDC)
- United States Tracker
- World Tracker
- Johns Hopkins University & Medicine
- University of Washington Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- Why outbreaks like coronavirus spread exponentially, and how to “flatten the curve”
- How Early Christians Saved Lives and Spread the Gospel During Roman Plagues
- The Anglican Compass-- Look here for constantly updated advice and information.